Rebecca runs EMM-Tech (Easy Muscle Management) short courses for people in Victoria, Australia and New Zealand.
This one day short course teaches a small focused set of skills from the Emmett Technique, tailored especially to ease pain and discomfort and benefit many other conditions.
The EMM-Tech course is ideal for:
- personal trainers, sports coaches or gym instructors
- aged carers
- home carers
- anyone looking for ways to assist their family or clients with pain relief, balance, strength and flexibility
In 8 hours, you'll learn how to
- aid forearm weakness
- improve hand grip strength
- improve neck rotation
- aid shoulder pain and flexibility
- assist leg cramping
- aid congestion and swelling in the lower leg
- improve balance and stability
- improve general mobility and flexibility
- aid lung capacity and assist with breathing difficulties
There are no pre-requisite courses to take prior to the EMM-Tech short course and it's taught in such a way that it is easy to learn and enjoy.
The assessment and muscle release skills you will learn on the short course will allow you to assist your clients, family and friends by relieving discomfort gently and effectively in many cases.
To find out where the next EMM-Tech course is being held, contact me.
What people say
Informative, relevant, impact laden and fun.
Very clear teaching, not rushed. Lots of good relevant questions asked/answered. Really useful doing a second time as a refresher.
The day went too fast! I thoroughly enjoyed learning EMM-Tech and will definitely use it on family and clients. Rebecca is a patient, knowledgeable teacher who adds humour to the class to make a fun day.
Easy to understand, approachable to ask questions where needed. Looking forward to implementing the work.